Writer Network: Professional Writers, Editors, and Book Designers
Writer Network: Skill, Experience, Personal Service, Excellence
Writer Network was formed in response to a dire need: for writing and editing services honestly presented and the work efficiently and expertly performed by truly qualified writers and editors.
We noticed that, increasingly, our competitors employ staff without the appropriate experience or education and take on all projects regardless of the absence of the qualifications necessary to do them right. We also noticed that, increasingly, editing websites are all glitz (note those stock photos of handsome people at computers, obviously models who have no association with the service) and supposed efficiency as represented by mechanized submission pages and flat rate scales for all editing jobs. The assumption seems to be that all editors are created equal and that all editing jobs are the same. The members of Writer Network know better.
Writer Network is a consortium of writing and editing services, a network of freelance networks, formed around these basic premises:
- Freelance writers and editors should be exceptionally qualified and have the appropriate education and experience for the texts upon which they work.
- Writers or company representatives seeking writing and editing assistance should have a personal relationship with the freelance writer or editor they hire regardless the size of the network as measured by the number of professionals on staff.
Writer Network's member writing and editing agencies all have a reputation as efficient and user-friendly services with the highest standards of employment. You will not find mechanized submission processes at these services or flat rate price lists as if your writing were no different than anyone else's writing, and you won't be assigned a fiction editor if your project is academic, a business editor if your project is a novel, a medical editor if your project consists of business documents... You get the idea.
The member agencies of Writer Network have banded together to provide the best possible writing and editing services to all writers and companies in need of professional writing assistance, to bring to bear the necessary expertise efficiently without sacrificing a personal relationship with the professional writer or editor your project deserves. **Contact Writer Network**
Writer Network's Pledge to You
- You will always be assigned an editor with the skill-set and experience to match your writing project needs.
- Your editor will be highly qualified (an advanced degree in a writing field, teaching experience at the college or university level, years of editing experience before going freelance, and publications to his/her credit).
- You will work one-on-one with the assigned editor (without an administrative interface, human or mechanized).
- You will receive a sample edit of your writing along with a price quote so you can see what your editor will do for your project and know exactly what his/her services will cost (and all other tasks will include an equivalent proof-of-quality and price quote).
- You will receive a service agreement spelling out the services to be rendered in black and white.
- Your writing project will be completed as efficiently as humanly possible and with the same attention to detail the editor would afford his/her own writing.
- A-1 Writing and Editing: Fiction, Nonfiction, Business and Technical, Academic
- Pro Novel Editing: Fiction
- Word Works Communications: Business, Technical, Scientific
You can also contact Writer Network. We will relay your query to the appropriate consortium partner, and an editor will be in touch shortly: **Contact Writer Network**
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
"I will find a way or I will make a way..." Hannibal